Different size

I have a headache now and my eyes both pupils are way different sizes anyone knows what that means?

Hi Katie. If it get worse...you may need to go the ER. If you have a regular neurologist put in a call. A lot of them have an answering service after hours and can get back to you in a little while. Please keep us posted.

I agree with Barbara--please call the neurologist ASAP.Always better to be safe.

I have to say the same. I had similar symptoms not long ago and their initial fear was stroke but thankfully not this time. Please call your neurologist right away!

I agree with all...call your neuro doc and explain your symptoms.